Current Openings at the ESRB
Associate, Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance testing for our custom-built web applications, as well as system integrations with numerous global partners. This position will work on premises and does not involve travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive and methodical testing of each new feature added to our software applications. This includes providing suggestions to streamline the user interface and handle edge cases that hadn't been considered, as well as performing regression testing. The individual will work closely with the engineer(s) that coded each feature.
- Utilize technical documentation to become intimately knowledgeable with our custom-built applications.
- Test partner implementations of our API clients to ensure they are meeting requirements.
- Black box testing of user interfaces based off of technical specifications.
- Clear box testing based on inspecting JSON requests and responses and inspecting database values for anticipated behaviors.
- Write detailed documentation of test results.
- Occasional testing of the corporate mobile app on Android and iOS.
- Perform minor edits to our websites.
- 3+ years professional experience performing QA testing of web-based applications and API integrations.
- Experience and proficiency writing custom SQL queries in MS SQL Server.
- Experience with automated test scripts and tools.
- Ability to write basic HTML.
- Solid understanding of JSON.
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts and practices.
- Some experience with load and performance testing tools.
- Azure Cloud maintenance.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independence, requiring minimal supervision and direction, with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Bachelor's or higher in an engineering related field.
- Experience as a software developer or database administrator is a plus.
Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.